Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NHL? Anyone??

So, I had an audition the other day for the Nashville Predators.  No, I won't be goalie any time soon; just an audition.  It was a lot of fun.  They were simple, sort of "the office" like.  Simple, normal people with these weird experiences.  It's a great campaign.  It would be a nice addition to my work.  Either way, I look forward to seeing them on air.
Unfortunately for me, a lot of my competition in town was there.  There is a small handful of actresses that make me nervous when I show up.  Well, "nervous" is a bad word.  It's usually, "oh crap!"  We're all fighting for the same jobs and we're basically on the same level here, so it gets a little crazy.
Anyway, we'll see.  I have another audition I'll tell you about later.  Things are moving along.
Of course, I had to pass last week on an audition with a Director that loves me because I went to Canada while it was shooting.  ugh!!  That is ALWAYS the case.  The old "watched pot" thing, ya know?
Yuck.

No comments: