Friday, July 11, 2008

Auditioning again!

Finally!  Another audition.  It's been awhile folks.  And, even in a small town like Nashville, you start feeling like it's over!

This was quick and painless with a casting director in town that knows me well.  Just one liners for a hospital ad.  The ad won't even air here, so if you get the piece, who knows if you'll ever see it??

Though one liners make me nervous, I think it went okay.  You have that one line to convince someone that you're it!  Not as easy as it sounds.  At least with a paragraph or several lines, I can miss some and hit others!  Here there just isn't much room for error.  It's pretty quick, so if they don't like your look, they are definitely moving on!  They had about 15 different roles they were casting.  I was the 30 something wife.  Very descript, right??  Kill me..

Do you know how many 30 somethings there are out there??  a lot!!!
Trust me.
I will keep you all posted.  Just don't be waiting on the edge of your seat to hear something..  I try to audition and walk away.  It's easier that way.

No comments: