Wednesday, July 30, 2008

To act or not to act?

Well, nothing is going on right now in the acting world.
I do have other things I do that make me money, so please don't cry for me..
BUT, I do get creatively stressed.  I know that summer can be that way.  SLOW.
I have to remember that things should kick up again as Fall approaches.
It's hard, but true.

I am going to work this summer on my craft.  I've got some books to read, some creative exercises to do and hopefully that will keep me going.  I'd love to get involved with a play this year.  Who knows?  It's pretty slim pickings around here most of the time.
I've done musicals but I'd like to bypass those for a bit.  I'll keep you posted.

I didn't get to act in the 48 hour thing (as I said before) and that was disappointing.  I will say that I enjoy dealing with other areas of the film that I'm normally not too concerned with.  But, it's a good chance to stretch some acting muscles and that didn't happen.

I sound bummed, right?  I think it's the hot, dreary day.  Or maybe I'm missing "must see tv".  Who knows?
But, thank the Lord above for the USA network and their programming.  It'll keep me going this summer.  Check out my other blog for info on that here:  Fun Blog

Also, check out the Wednesday Watercooler to learn more about creativity and expressing yourself here.

No comments: