Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer TV

Wow.  The biz is slow.  Let me tell ya.  This happens sometimes in summer.  ugh..
Anyhow, this entry is about new tv for summer that I'm excited about.

1st of all, we've been watching "In Plain Sight" on USA.  Very cool.  It's a very different type of show.  Not your basic "shoot 'em up" type of thing.  Not as negative as some.  I've gotten attached to the characters and the guest stars every week can act SO well, that within the hour I'm attached to them.  Definitely, check it out.

2nd, I'm very excited about "Burn Notice" coming back for Season 2 (also on USA).  If you missed it last year, check it out.  It's coming back July 10.  It's a gorgeous show, based in Miami.  They do a great job with the camera and it just looks good.  The actors are great.  It's funny, tense, exciting and relatable.  I love it!!  It's all about a former FBI agent who has been "burned".   He is not allowed to leave the city they've put him in and he's trying to figure out who did it and why.  In the meantime, he helps solve local crimes and help folks out and of course, madness ensues!!  Check it!

3rd, old faves are coming back.  New "Project Runway" (last season on Bravo) is coming July 16.  It's supposed to be moving to Lifetime shortly.  Crazy, eh?  And, I'm psyched about "Psych".  This is yet another USA original.  I promise, I don't work for the channel.  They just really get some good stuff.  "Psych" returns July 18.

Anyway, I don't want to hear from anyone that there is nothing on TV to watch this summer.  This should keep you busy.  Yeah, tivo!!!  See ya soon...

No comments: