Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nashville 48 Hour Film

Are you ready for the craziest weekend of the year??  I am!  Look out and stay out of the way.  There will be crews with cameras all over the streets of Nashville.  It's madness.

I wish I could say that I was already sleeping because I'll need it after Friday hits and it's non-stop mayhem!!  Well, I'm on the same team as the last 2 years.  I like it, but unfortunately, it's more art dept. work than acting.  There are other senior players and they keep the cast small and tight, so I "may" get called up for support, but that's it.  The art dept. stuff is different; never really done it before.  It's a different side of the process that I don't usually spend so much time on.  I have to put on another brain.  

Art is weird that way, eh?  I think most art is amazing to most because of it's unusual distinctiveness.  And yet it's the very same thing that makes others think it's crazy.
Go over to Watercooler Wednesdays to decide for yourself!!

I'll keep you posted on the Fest!!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Audra Krell said...

Hope you have a great weekend and learn something that you have never learned before! Sounds like it'll be crazy!